We Are Your Local Basement Remodeling Experts
Remember that space in the lower level of your house that is typically used for storage? Did you know it could be a rec room, extra bedroom or that “extra space” you always planned for down the road? Why not get it ready now, while you have the time?
The basements we remodel match the rest of the house and fit your needs. We can go over your current and future plans to design the basement of your dreams. Priced right and professionally done, why would you wait? Let’s start today!
We Bring Your Ideas To Life
Maybe the basement was the one place left unfinished. Or maybe it’s always been storage but you need it to do more. Or perhaps you have future plans for the space but you’re not sure what will all fit. We can take all that and show you, in 3D, what your remodeled basement will look like.
Our designs follow a variety of styles, the most popular being traditional, modern and contemporary. No matter what your personal tastes are, we can build you a basement to match.
Certified Member Of
For basement renovations in the Greater Milwaukee Area, 2nd Life Home Repair & Remodeling Services, LLC is your number one choice.
- We are licensed and insured with the state of Wisconsin.
- Our qualified workmen take pride in a job well done and pay close attention to detail.
- Our creative designs suit any style, for any size basement.
- We offer and install only the best materials and energy-efficient technology.
Who Are We?
2nd Life Home Repair & Remodeling Services, LLC is one of the leading remodeling companies in Milwaukee. Founded in 2003, we serve the Greater Milwaukee area including Racine, Waukesha and Kenosha counties.
We remodel basements of any size and condition. Whether you want to convert it to a rec room or theater, break it up into multiple rooms or properly utilize the space for your future needs we can make that dream a reality!
Our Office Staff & Work Crew
The photo above is of our office staff and who you will be in touch with the most regarding your project status. Our work crew, on the left, is who you will see the most at your home, doing everything that needs to be done to make your dream space a reality!
(If you notice, one of our team members is in both photos. That’s because he spends his time between the worksite and the office!)
Tips To Consider:
- Before the remodel starts plan on being flexible. We will be in touch with you on a regular basis of what to expect, what is coming up and what the current daily progress is so that you can plan accordingly.
- The day before we arrive to start the demo, remove what you can from the basement area and shift any essential things to the upper rooms in your house so that you don’t have to disrupt the project area. Move any larger furniture or other items to an area not being worked on and cover them in a plastic sheet or tarp. Remove anything hanging on the walls and store them in a safe area until the remodel is complete.
- There may be times when you cannot enter the basement. We will let you know on those days as things may need to settle, dry or prepare for the next day.