We Are Your Local Kitchen Remodeling Pros
We will make it easy for you to work in your kitchen once it’s finished. It’s not only about the beauty of your kitchen, it’s also about making it easy for you to use. You want to cook and prepare the most delicious meals for yourself and for your family. We understand ergonomics but of course, we want YOUR input as the end user. This way, your kitchen will be a convenient place for you to cook the recipes you’ve always dreamed of.
Your kitchen remodel will make the kitchen more functional and more beautiful. Every detail will serve its purpose and add to the overall design of your kitchen. You will love showing off your new kitchen.
Appliances are the heart of the kitchen. We know you may be very passionate about using certain appliances and will do our best to guide you as to how this works with the overall design and budget. We want this to work for you financially, aesthetically and functionally.
Proper lighting is an important factor. One of the most overlooked items in kitchen remodeling is proper lighting. Like everything else, we look at both the beauty and the functionality. Our experts can help you get both. Ask us about using new energy saving lighting technology for your project.
We Remodel Kitchens To Fit Your Lifestyle:
If you’re looking for kitchen remodeling service in the Milwaukee area or Southeastern Wisconsin, you have come to the right place. No need to look any further. With our expertise and our commitment to help you have your own dream kitchen, every dollar you spend is truly worth it.
You can avoid headaches and a long list of unexpected expenses when we do the work. You will work with us but we will do the heavy lifting for you. It is YOUR kitchen but we are here to help make your dream a reality.
Our Kitchen Remodeling Process:
You will get a competitive, realistic estimate. A common problem being encountered in kitchen remodeling is overspending. Our job is to make sure that doesn’t happen. The last thing you need is a half-finished kitchen because of unexpected expenses. You will be presented with a budget plan. All the fees and the materials will be covered in the budget plan so that while building your dream kitchen, all is well and everything is prepared.
Your remodeled kitchen will be right on schedule. With delays come more expenses and more headaches. With our years of experience, we will do our very best to prevent these things. We do professional project management so that you can use your brand-new looking kitchen right on time. We make it more convenient for you because we work fast.
We understand your needs and are willing to work with you every step of the way. We understand that your dream kitchen should last a long time. We will work hard and are eager to hear from you. After all, it’s your kitchen. You tell us what you want and we will turn those ideas into reality by giving you reasonable plans and estimates. You review the plan and we will make changes as necessary. This way you’re sure that it is your dream kitchen we’re building. We will just help you turn that into reality.
You don’t have to worry about the nuts and bolts. We will take care of that. You don’t have to worry about what lies underneath the walls and the floors. We will take care of the plumbing, the wiring and everything underneath. You may ask questions about what goes where and we will be very happy to answer you. We have a team of experts to take care of the safety and the functions of everything that goes underneath the walls and the floors. We are licensed, insured and take care of the all necessary permits.
Let’s get started on your kitchen remodeling project. Our customer service staff will promptly answer your call and arrange an appointment with our kitchen remodeling specialist.
For kitchen remodeling in the Greater Milwaukee Area, 2nd Life Home Repair & Remodeling Services, LLC is your top choice.
- We are licensed and insured with the State of Wisconsin.
- We will take care of everything for you from start to finish. From the planning stage to the actual remodeling and cleanup, we will be there working for you. You will get true experts who will keep you in the loop from beginning to end.
- We use the best materials that fit your budget. Your kitchen should withstand years of cooking and cleaning so we will work with our suppliers to give you the best choices available. We stick with durable materials so that your kitchen will last for years to come and add to the value of your home.
- We are committed to bringing your dream kitchen to life. With our team of professionals and our commitment to help you, you will get the best value for your money. We will do our very best for you guaranteed and warrantied!
Certified Member Of
Who Are We?
2nd Life Home Repair & Remodeling Services, LLC is one of the leading remodeling companies in Milwaukee. Founded in 2003, we serve the Greater Milwaukee area including Racine, Waukesha and Kenosha counties.
We do remodeling and renovations in kitchens of all kinds. Whether you want to touch up a small galley kitchen or create a large kitchen of your dreams, we have the ability to bring your vision to life, using high quality materials and workmen who take pride in doing the best possible job.
Our Office Staff & Work Crew
The photo above is of our office staff and who you will be in touch with the most regarding your project status. Our work crew, on the right, is who you will see the most at your home, doing everything that needs to be done to make your dream space a reality!
(If you notice, one of our team members is in both photos. That’s because he spends his time between the worksite and the office!)
Tips To Consider:
- Before your kitchen remodeling project starts, look for a place that you can set up a work station during the time of the remodel. This may include a folding table and a few boxes for your most needed cooking pans and utensils. A crock pot can be a life saver during a remodel.
- The day before our team members arrive to start the demo be sure to empty everything out of the kitchen and place it in the designated spot. Some things will need to be used so they will go near your workstation. Most other things can be stored away in a basement until the project is complete.
- During the remodel there may be days when you can’t enter the kitchen area during the evening. We will let you know on those days. It may be that the tile or grout needs to dry. Be sure to have all of the things you need at your workstation so you won’t disturb the floor, or maybe it will be a great time to go out to dinner. Everyone enjoys going out to eat so save up your “eating out” budget for remodel time.
- While the remodel is going on you will be able to see the cabinets going in and get a good idea of how much you can put back into your kitchen once the remodel is complete. Make a plan now. Create a drawing or list of what should go in each cabinet. For example, you might want to put your silverware drawer closest to the table for ease of setting out dinner each night, or maybe you will like it best by the dishwasher for easy unloading. This is the time to figure out where you want everything, and why.