We’re currently hiring! Check back here often and send in your resume if you are interested!
* Lead Remodeling Carpenter *
Working for 2nd Life Home Remodeling Makes Sense!
Lead Carpenters-Professional Remodelers – Are You Tired of:
- Working 80 hours per week! (No overtime pay.)
- Running to Home Depot or coming home late without the sale!
- Risking life savings because your account receivables, taxes, insurance costs are up.
- Yesterday’s bad weather cost you another day’s pay!
- Inconsiderate help that didn’t show up again, so you had to work more hours and come home late!
- Not making another family outing, because of a long work weekend!
- Gone (all the fun of building is gone, because you wear too many hats!)
We are a well known-professional contractor specializing in residential remodeling/renovation. We have hundreds of past customers, and most of our business comes from repeat customers or referrals. We do not want to turn away business! We are looking for a few outstanding individuals to become part of our team. We are looking for remodeling professionals that are outstanding at kitchens, bathrooms and additions.
You must have the following qualifications:
- Clean Wisconsin license
- Most all power and hand tools
- 5+ years experience working in the building/remodeling industry
- Customer oriented
- Good references (customers, businesses, and character)
- Able to work independently and as a team player
Yes we have some benefits: full-time work, good pay (based on ability and experience), great work environment, paid holidays, paid vacation, scheduled evaluations and health/dental benefits.
But even more important than these features, let me tell you what makes our company so attractive and why people stay!
- Family comes first here. We respect your time so we only work Monday to Friday during the day (no evenings).
- Customer satisfaction comes before profit.
- We value your time and efficiently manage your work schedule.
- Independence: you’re able to enjoy your work without the burdens of small business.
- The company name is trusted, something you can be proud of!
If you want independence, security and rewarding work all at the same time, consider 2nd Life Home Remodeling. We look forward to talking further!
Submit your resume to us via email or using the form below.
To submit your resume via email, please send your current resume to frontdesk [at] 2ndlifellc [dot] com using the subject line ‘Job Application For [Position You’d Like To Apply For]’
Or, you can send us your resume via the form below. Keep in mind we may still need your full resume as this form only covers the last 2 jobs. Thanks!