Merry Christmas one and all! With the holiday and end of the year festivities in full swing, you are likely busy with lots to do so we will keep this post short.
We wanted to give you a quick update on what’s happening in our neck of the woods so that you know heading into 2023 what to expect. Who knows, this might be helpful to a friend or family member you bump into during a party…
- We are booking projects into Spring of 2023.
- The average cost of a bathroom in 2022 was $30k.
- The average cost of a kitchen in 2022 was $45k.
- Demand for contractors was up 19% this year.
- Primary reason for a remodel? Update to a modern design.
- Supply chain delay issues still a problem for windows and appliances.
- Supply chain for general materials is almost back to normal.
- Shortage of qualified tradespeople, limiting the amount of projects we can take on.
As always, if you have any questions feel free to reach out to us. We are here to give your home a second life and to make sure you have the best information to work with.
Stay safe and have a good Christmas and New Years celebration!
Taylor M. | Marketing Dept.
New Kitchen Alert!